· Prepare sales invoice for cash and credit sales to ensure that the sales invoice is properly made.
· Verifying tax invoice input and output to ensure the accuracy of the data.
· Make monthly VAT reports, making the annual tax return PPh section 29 and section 23/26, a report of sales and purchases on a monthly basis by VAT Report and create the report in ESPT, so all in accordance with applicable tax laws.
· Bank Reconciliation, depreciation and other accounting task.
· Prepares the monthly financial report.
· Manage, control, check and assist with the issuing of all import and export documents.
· Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accountancy.
· Minimum 3 (three) years experience in the same field.
· Having knowledge of Accountancy and Taxation.
· Must be familiar in using Accounting System and Microsoft Office applications (Excel / word, etc).
· Fluent English, both oral and written.
· Location Jakarta.
· Can Join immediately
• Working Hours
Saturdays or Shift required
Medical, Miscellaneous allowance, Education support, Dental, Parking, Jamsostek , Incentive and Commision
• Spoken Language
Send us your CV : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com